For all clinical trials, operating in compliance with the federal regulations, the agreements, the investigational plan, and the requirements of the IRB are critical to protect human subjects and to demonstrate quality and integrity of the resulting data. When imaging is introduced into a clinical research trial, a new layer of complexity is added, and additional considerations with regard to helping sites maintain compliance with the imaging requirements should be implemented.
IMARC Research is committed to being an industry thought leader on a wide-range of clinical research topics and recently joined forces with ImageIQ to offer a free webinar on “Imaging in Clinical Trials- Unique Compliance Challenges” with the goal to:
- Acknowledge the challenges that will occur when you introduce imaging to the trial and how to manage:
- increase in complexity of the protocol
- addition of stakeholders in the imaging process
- addition of a new technology environment
- Learn how to manage compliance challenges and invoke change dynamics:
- what non-compliance looks like
- results of not following the specifics of the protocol
- how to manage personnel and equipment changes during trial
- Discover best practices to ensure you are in compliance:
- how to write protocols to maintain compliance
- techniques for monitoring onsite compliance
- approaches to take when you are out of compliance
While the live presentation already happened, we’ve posted the presentation on our website for you to watch for free. Feel free to download and watch the free joint webinar, featuring Sandra Maddock, CEO and President of IMARC Research, along with Timothy Kulbago of ImageIQ, present on this industry hot-topic.
We hope you fin d this webinar informative and useful. If you have any follow-up questions you would like to ask, we encourage you to post a comment below and we are happy to follow-up!
Photo Credit: ImageIQ