There are many things to consider when implementing a clinical research training program for your staff.
While there are no standard requirements for training, guidelines outlined in the International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) and the US Code of Federal Regulations state that all monitors should be appropriately trained and have the scientific and/or clinical knowledge to monitor the trial adequately. Your team likely has individuals in several locations with a wide range of experience, which can make it difficult to find something that works for everyone.
If you're struggling to find the right clinical research training programs and make them easily accessible to your team, IMARC can help.
Through IMARC University, we offer comprehensive training that can be customized to meet the needs of your entire team or individual staff members. Our new and improved training guide and course catalog highlights all that IMARC University has to offer and helps you to assess your specific training needs. Our training programs include in-person and web-based training, convenient online courses available 24/7, and hybrid training programs that can be customized to meet the specific needs of your team or individual staff members.
Using The Clinical Research Training Catalog
With our new catalog, you can:
- Choose the right format for clinical research training, whether it's online, in-person, remote, live via web conferencing or a hybrid approach.
- Explore our “Blueprint for Success” tips on how to use the catalog to assess your specific training needs and develop a training blueprint to identify the training package best-suited for your situation.
- See 20 sample training agendas organized by audience and topics for a variety of roles at the sponsor/CRO and site levels, including:
- “Good Clinical Practice: An Introduction to Medical Device Research”
- “Best Practices for Experienced Investigators and Coordinators”
- “Critical Thinking for Clinical Research Professionals: Master Class”
- “Clinical Research Associates: Comprehensive Training”
- Research Coordinators
- Project Managers
- Sponsor and CRO staff members
- See the scope, objectives, module topics, type, knowledge level and audience for each clinical research training program agenda.
- Search for clinical research training by knowledge level, ranging from “The Essentials” for beginners to “Advanced Concepts” for experienced professionals, as well as “Comprehensive” multi-day trainings.
- Customize training to meet your team's schedules, geographic locations and other factors that impact your needs.
- See how a program can be customized to a ‘Hybrid’ agenda. For example, the “Medical Device Clinical Research: Comprehensive Training” course is designed as a two-day in-person training, however, it can be customized to a web-based and one-day in-person training package.
- Search for courses by role and by individual course, including:
- Research coordinators
- Project managers
- Sponsor and CRO staff members
- Expand your regulatory knowledge and understanding of best practices and how to apply them, with courses such as:
- Good Clinical Practice: An Introduction to Medical Device Research
- Best Practices for Experienced Investigators and Coordinators
- Critical Thinking for Clinical Research Professionals: Master Class
- Clinical Research Associates: Comprehensive Training
- Identify the best approach to training and overcome key obstacles to implementation with our guides, Building the Business Case For Clinical Research Training
- Learn how to justify future investments with our guide, Measuring Success and Demonstrating ROI of Training
Explore Customized Training Solutions
IMARC offers customized training packages your team can take on-site or remotely. We can develop specific plans for you based on your objectives.
Learn more about our customized training packages.
Clinical Research Training: The Best Investment You Can Make
Having a properly trained clinical research team minimizes the many risks companies face when executing trials. It also helps you avoid costly delays, allowing you to bring your device to market sooner.
Let IMARC help develop your training blueprint and facilitate the training program to advance your team’s skills and teach them to think critically so you can be confident all compliance standards are being met.